How long have you been blogging?
Since the end of October.
What inspired you to start a blog, and who are your mentors?
I've been reading food blogs since college. I started my own shortly after I started law school, as a way of keeping myself sane. (Or keeping myself crazy, if you prefer.)
Mentors? Food mentors? Well, I can tell you that I have a food fairy godfather named Uncle Rick, but that won't mean much until I tell the full story. (All in good time, I promise.)
Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
Oh, I'm definitely not making any money off this. I have a regular readership of about fifteen people, and most of them are my long-suffering
guinea pigs friends.
Tell me three things you LOVE about being online:
1. It's comforting to know that there's a world out there full of people who love food.
2. Seeing (and drooling over) what everyone else is cooking and eating.
3. Talking to other people who love food.
Tell me three things you STRUGGLE with in the online world:
1. Food photography is painful. Digital cameras are evil.
2. Page design is not my forte. I still need a real header, don't I?
3. I'm oh-so-slightly paranoid that my professors will find this blog and have all their suspicions confirmed.